Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Korean Summer 2013: Day 5 - Cat Cafe!

[DAY 5
I did want to post about my class and the format but since my time is limited I shall just talk about the cat cafe I went to. In Korea, there are many themed cafes. These include things like cats & dogs but also can include pop culture references. 

The cafe we went to was 고양이 다락방 which translates to "Cat Attic". You take off your shoes and get some house flip-flops to wear. After sanitizing our hands we were in to pay admission (8,000 KRW) and get our included beverage. It was very clean and didn't smell like cat at all. The worker there even mixed up a cat snack for us to give out to the kitties.

I now leave you with a bunch of photos and if I get time to edit all the videos I took there...those will be added later!














~


No comments:

Post a Comment