Thursday, July 4, 2013

Goodbye to my humble abode...

I lived in an apartment in downtown Baltimore for 4 years. I had contemplated moving after the first two but didn't like the options I found. Here we are after 4 years and due to my rent being inflated substantially to renew...I left. Below you will find a video walking through my apartment. I do call out some pros and cons of the place.

Basically this converted turn of the century warehouse was split up into one and two bedroom apartments. They are not quite what I would call luxurious but they are above your standard flat. The ceilings are very high (15 feet I think) and you get some perks on the grounds (fitness center, pool tables, half of a basketball court). 

There are some things that got on my nerves after the 4 year stint:
  • Locals other than apartment complex residents mooching off of the amenities (neighborhood kids, other adults wanting to play pool or use the basketball court.
  • Dogs...lots...and lots...of dogs...and with all those dogs comes a lot of their waste.

You may be wondering about pests...I didn't really have a problem with them...until my very last months there. If you are really curious drop a comment below or on the video.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment