Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Korean Life #49: BAS Burger!

Bas Burger!


I have loved burgers ever since I can remember. In one bite you can experience a variety of textures and flavors. So, ever since moving to Korea, I have been constantly on the search for great tasting burgers. There are plenty of burger joints here in Korea but not all are able to meet my high standards :) Today I want to introduce you to a place my friend and I discovered in downtown Seoul called BAS Burger (바스버거)!

It is a little challenging to find, but the nearest subway stop is Jonggak (종각역) Exit 1. Come out of the exit, continue straight until Jong-ro 5 gil (종로5길) and turn right. Walk about 150 meters and you should see it on the 2nd floor of the building on your left. The address in Korean is: 서울 종로구 종로3길 24-20 2층.

The restaurant is kept quite dark so we had to use our cell phone camera flashes to see better. Here is a picture of the menu:
Food 
Drinks
My friend and I decided on sharing the Bas Platter which comes with all you see below (drinks are separate). The two burgers we chose were the Hawaiian (grilled pineapple on the burger) and the Bas burger (Cheese burger). It also came with fries, onion rings, wings, and coleslaw! The three sauces offered are honey mustard, mayo, and ketchup.


Fries, onion rings, Hawaiian burger, Bas burger, Chicken wings, coleslaw

Overall, I really like their burgers and fries. All the veggies seem crisp and fresh and the burger itself is tasty and juicy. The buns are pretty good too. The onion rings were just ok and the chicken wings were as I expected. Check out the map and Facebook page below for more information.

Do you have any burger restaurant recommendations for me? Leave them in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment