Friday, August 30, 2013

[PHOTO POST] Filet-delphia

I took an overnight trip to Philadelphia to see a friend that moved up there recently. She also hosted a dinner and night out at a local Korean restaurant / Karaoke bar. It was all around a fun time. Here are the pictures!

[HOTEL]
We stayed at the Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City. It was all right. The breakfast was tasty but the room seemed a bit dated. The phone had the wrong room number (we were actually room 1213). I had requested more towels late at night and they never showed up...oh well










[OUT & ABOUT]
I didn't actually take many pictures when we were out on the town...due to the fact my phone had very little hard drive space left and I didn't want to lug my nicer camera out. But below are a couple shots:




Until next time...safe travels
~

No comments:

Post a Comment