Friday, May 23, 2014

My Korean Life #2 : Back to School

Today I took my placement test for the Korean language program I'm enrolled in. I had a rough idea of what to expect but heard it was different than the placement test I took last summer. The program I'm taking part in this time is what is considered the regular morning class as opposed to the summer Korean Immersion program. The Korean language education center was buzzing with activity as all the new students were taking placement tests and then subsequently placed into appropriate levels. I met the student assistant, took my test and was out in about 30 minutes or so. Specifics into an orientation were not hammered out yet but I was told to expect an email this coming week.

I'm excited to restart my Korean language education. I'm sure I'll post more regarding class and such very soon.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment