Saturday, February 25, 2012

Singapore Day 0/1: Stay Awake

I had heard Singapore was hot and humid year-round and they were right. I got on a plane where I needed a jacket and got off where I should have been in shorts and a T-shirt.  The tropical weather was nice in February though...

My accommodations in Singapore were at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore. I've posted a hotel room walkthrough down below:


I got to the hotel room that night and tried to sleep. I had said I would be going out to work around 10am that same day...so...I got about 4-5 hours of sleep due to me arriving around 4am to the hotel.  When the sun rose and I had some free time later that same day, I snapped some pictures of the gorgeous view from my room:





The next couple of days blended together due to my jet lag.  To stay awake, I went with my colleague to the Chinatown area to do some shopping and to keep our bodies moving.  We took the public subway system, dubbed the MRT.  I liken it to the subway system in Seoul, Korea...very clean, efficient, and timely :)

~

No comments:

Post a Comment