Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Singapore Day 0: Up in the Air

I just returned from Singapore! It took forever to get there but was well worth it in the end. Total time I was in transit was over 24 hours but...such is life. Here are some pictures to kick off this series of posts:

United Lounge



View out into the lounge

VoD system

A look down the aisle...

Side compartments on the upper deck

VoD system

Another look down the aisle

Two planes and many hours later I arrived in Singapore. The overall flight experience was pretty uneventful except for a delay on the connecting flight due to something with the fuel gauges. I was willing to wait to make sure the fuel system was working properly.  This put us arriving even earlier (later?) in the morning...close to 3am :(

Next will be a post with my hotel room and initial impressions!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment