Sunday, July 23, 2017

My Korean Life #63: Busy Bee

Long time no blogging! Apologies for the vanishing act but now I am back!

I actually started another job back at the beginning of February so now 2 jobs...and they happen to be at opposite ends of town from each other. I am definitely making use of the fine public transportation here in Seoul. You may have even seen me more on the Internet lately. Due to the long commute, I picked up a discounted subway fare card that actually discounts my rides quite significantly (less than KRW 1,000 per ride). While there are some rules that go along with the card, overall it's a great savings. 

In other news I should have a few more blog posts coming later about a trip to...you guessed it...Japan! Of course I ate everything in sight and also visited some iconic places. Stay tuned for more coming soon!

Here is a short preview of what's to come (Hotel room tour!):

APA Hotel Kanda Jimbocho Eki-Higashi (アパホテル 神田神保町駅東) 

Random note: I recently had the opportunity to try the BIG Sour Patch Kids and I must say, I like the larger size. Less chance of them getting stuck in your teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment