Sunday, October 2, 2016

Summer Vacation Trip: Tokyo Day 4

We have come to the end of my Tokyo trip. After checking out of my hotel and storing my bag, I met up with a friend from university that I hadn't seen in forever. We decided to go to a conveyor belt sushi place for lunch in Shibuya. I have pictures and a Google Map below!

View from my hotel room, last day in Tokyo
Touch screen ordering system. You could order 3 items at a time and order as many times as you'd like. The menu was offered in English as well!
The different colors of the plates meant different prices.
Here is the approximate location of the sushi restaurant pictured above:
We walked back to Shibuya crossing after lunch and had a coffee at the big Starbucks that faces the intersection. Unfortunately we couldn't hang out for long as I had a plane to catch. After parting ways, I grabbed my bag from my hotel and took the bus to Haneda airport.
At the airport I saw this airplane in an R2-D2 paint job!
I hope you enjoyed my series of posts about Tokyo! I'll be covering a few other topics before returning to Japan travel blog posts. Stay tuned!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment