Saturday, September 17, 2016

Summer Vacation Trip: Tokyo Day 2

Day 2 of my trip started with a visit to Waseda University. After a simple breakfast from the convenience store, I later hopped on the subway to meet my friend for lunch near Waseda's campus. In the subway system I saw a vending machine with Coca-cola Orange...


We, again, dined at another one of my friend's favorite noodle shops.

More delicious ramen to eat
Handy device to mill and dispense sesame seeds!
 After lunch we walked in and around Waseda University's campus, below are some pictures:







After the visit to Waseda University I ventured off to Tokyo Skytree, a large observation & broadcasting tower connected to a shopping complex and restaurants. It is currently the tallest structure in Japan. I went up to the observation deck and took a lot of pictures and also did some shopping. Fun fact: Apparently at Tokyo Skytree there is a variety of the Tokyo Banana snack that is only sold on location at the Skytree.










I met my friend again for dinner and we dined on okonomiyaki.




Stay tuned for more, coming soon!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment