Monday, November 23, 2015

My Korean Life #34: 바쁘네...

I'm still not fully employed right now but keep quite busy. I try my best to keep myself busy through a mix of tasks (learning, working, social, etc). Below is the current mix I have going for myself. Some weeks are busier than others but I tend to get booked up quite quickly as one weekend approaches and a new week begins. I am very meticulous about keeping a schedule and calendar to give me structure in daily life and to better plan the future. I know some things are better left more fluid and unplanned but my nature is to plan and keep a calendar going.

What am I up to lately? (In no particular order)
  • Online TESOL Course
  • Self-Study for TOPIK and general Korean language skills
  • Blogging/Vlogging/Video editing
  • Social media
  • Reading
  • Meeting friends and expanding my network
  • Job searching, applying for jobs
  • Adoptee community activities
  • Helping friends with their English resume and language skills (Korean friends)
  • Future planning (Fun things, life things, etc)
What keeps you busy?

~

No comments:

Post a Comment