Monday, January 7, 2013

On the Road Again...

This coming week I start traveling for work again. The first trip of the year only takes me about an hour's drive from where I live. I feel this trip eases me into what could be a very busy year in terms of traveling for both personal and business reasons. 

I am often asked the following:

Question:  Do you enjoy the travel that comes with your job?
Answer: I do. 

I have gotten used to being on the road, renting cars, flying, managing per diem, and sleeping in hotels. Some people love the on-the-go lifestyle, although, I've talked to some fellow business travelers that are ready to settle and stop traveling so much. At this point in my life, I don't have much screaming for my attention where I live. If I'm gone for two weeks, it's not a big deal.  

Look for some videos of hotels and venues I travel to, in the near future. 

I think I would find it hard to take a job where I didn't travel...having been in this job for almost two years...

What's your job like? Do you travel or sit at a desk day in and day out? Do you get to interact with coworkers and customers?

~
Leave Comments: hellothankyou.blogspot.com
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/brightness86
Tweet me: @heybrightness86


No comments:

Post a Comment